Thursday, July 9, 2009

pre-CDR corrections

after updating my pre-CDR template with my corrections from Dan i began working on the CDR template. For my software part i was able to complete section 6.3, 7.3.2, and 7.3.3. A few of the section i noticed i was a unable to answer... like for example for 7.3.1 jim mention that i needed to include something about term 232. I have absolutely what that is so i will make that a priority to find out what that is tonight, also the idea has been proposed to add an extras sensor to measure internal temperature as well. Even though we aren't sure wether or noth we will use the extra sensor I have taken the liberty to calculate the data storage rate that would max out the EEPROM for a 4 hour time span. Im actually in Hamm class right now so gotta go lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment